Since 1995, the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association has served as a resource to both the public and consulting hypnotists in the Pacific Northwest.
For the Public
- Learn about the OHA and its benefits
- Join OHA
- Attend a Continuing Education Seminar
- Add a new skill from a qualified Trainer
Coming Events Learn more >
The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange. Earn 5 CE credits for each event you attend!
Put these event dates on your calendar:
SPRING – March 21, 2020
SUMMER – June 27, 2020
- Nick LeForce/Larry Dillenbeck – Hypnotic Metaphors
FALL – September 26, 2020
- Emily Cahal – Pain Management Round-robin