Since 1995, the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association has served as a resource to both the public and consulting hypnotists in the Pacific Northwest.
For the Public
- Learn about the OHA and its benefits
- Join OHA
- Attend a Continuing Education Seminar
- Add a new skill from a qualified Trainer
Coming Events Learn more >
The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange. Earn 5 CE credits for each event you attend!
SPRING – Mar 26, 2022 (online*)
- Lance Baker – TBA
- Glen Bledsoe – How to Create Great Audios
SUMMER – June 25, 2022 (live*)
- Rick Green – Next Level Hypnosis
- Dan Hedrick – Stage Hypnosis and hypnotherapy
FALL – September 24, 2022 (live*)
- Jean Cassidy – how to make the change happen
- Danielle Linden – Hypnotherapy in Trauma Informed Care
* Dependent upon local regulations and medical advice.