Since 1995, the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association has served as a resource to both the public and consulting hypnotists in the Pacific Northwest.
For the Public
- Learn about the OHA and its benefits
- Join OHA
- Attend a Continuing Education Seminar
- Add a new skill from a qualified Trainer
Coming Events Learn more >
The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange. Earn 5 CE credits for each event you attend!
In general, events fall on the Saturday of the last full week of March, June, and September – 12 to 5pm, Pacific Time.
Put these event dates on your calendar:
SPRING – Mar 25, 2023 – (Hybrid* w/ Zoom)
12:30p – 5:00p
- Dr. David Flemming – Partnering Medicine with Hypnosis and Psychotherapy
- Open Mic Roundtable Discussion including pre and post-operative pain management
SUMMER – June 24, 2023 (TBD*)
- Joni Brewer, Scott Duvall and Tish Paquette
Hypno Somatic Neuroplastic Change
FALL – September 23, 2023 (TBD*)
- Lanita Daffern-Gepford – Weight Management
- Speaker to be Announced – EMDR
* Hybrid Location with Zoom Meeting Link: Best Western Hotel, Salem, Oregon
Dependent upon local regulations and medical advice.