The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange.
Receive 5 CE credits for attending these events.
First-Time Guests can attend Free. – Click the button to email the treasurer that you’ll be participating. We look forward to meeting you!
Sept 23, 2023
Best Western Hotel
29760 SW Boones Ferry Rd
Wilsonville, OR 97070
Event registration fees are: $35 for members / $55 for non-members
Combatting the Obesity Virus
• Statistical look at the rise of obesity
• Societal Culprits
• The power of comfort
• Mental gymnastics (what we tell ourselves)
• How to immunize yourself
• How hypnosis changes your relationship with food and disrupts the habit-pattern cycle
Confessions of a Sexological Hypnotist
Dr. Amy Marsh
• The "sexological approach" to working with sexual and gender concerns.
• Discussion of types of sexual issues you may encounter due to: Culture, Upbringing, Trauma, Objectification, Medical Aspects.
• Simple welcoming steps for LGBTQIA+ clients and others.
• How to approach these kinds of sensitive topics with clients.