The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange.
Summer Event – June 22, 2019
6100 South West Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 USA [MAP]
Staying overnight? Call the Fairfield Inn at and ask for the Oregon Hypnotherapy group room rate.
11:30 – 12:00 – Registration (come early and socialize)
12:00 – 1:00 – Catered Lunch (meet someone new)
12:00 – 5:00 – General Meeting (5 CE credits)
- Member2: $45
- Non-member: $65
- Student3: $35
- Guest: $20 (see details below)
- Add $10 if paid after preregistration end date (2 days prior) or at the door (check or cash only at the door).
- Member fee pertains to all who joined the Association at the Associate or Member level regardless of current membership status.
- To qualify for student rate you must be currently enrolled in a course that upon graduation will result in qualification for membership in the Oregon Hypnotherapy Association.
About Guests –
- Guests must be preregistered with their member host.
- OHA Members receive $5 reduction in entry fee for each guest they preregister (max of 5 guests per seminar).
- OHA Members MUST preregister themselves and their guests as a package (one payment).
- Guests must be age 18 or HS Senior at the time of the event.
- Guest must not:
- be a current or past member of OHA, or
- qualify for the student rate.
- Each OHA Member may register as many as 5 guests.
- Guests must be accompanied by their OHA Member host to take advantage of this offer.