The Oregon Hypnotherapy Association offers three events each year for connection, education, support, and exchange.
Spring Event – March 24, 2018
- Michelle De Lude & Carol Hess – Voice and Vitality, Affirming our voice’s value, exploring ways to use, protect, and heal it
- Steven Ruiz-Bettencourt – Martial Arts in Hypnotherapy
6100 South West Meadows Road
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97035 USA [MAP]
Staying overnight? Call the Fairfield Inn at 503-670-7557 and ask for the Oregon Hypnotherapy group room rate.
11:30 – 12:00 – Registration (come early and socialize)
12:00 – 1:00 – Catered Lunch (meet someone new)
12:00 – 5:00 – General Meeting (5 CE credits)
- Member/Associate Member: $45
- Non-member: $65
- Student**: $35
- Guest: $20 (see details below)
* Add $10 if paid after preregistration end date (2 days prior) or at the door (check or cash only at the door).
** To qualify for student rate you must be currently enrolled in a course that upon graduation will result in qualification for membership in the Oregon Hypnotherapy Assn. Member fee pertains to all who joined the OHA at the Associate or Member level.
About Guests –
- Guests must be preregistered with their member host.
- OHA Members receive $5 reduction in entry fee for each guest they preregister (max of 5 guests per seminar).
- OHA Members MUST preregister themselves and their guests as a package (one payment).
- Guests must be age 18 or HS Senior at the time of the event.
- Guest must not:
- be a current or past member of OHA, or
- qualify for the student rate.
- Each OHA Member may register as many as 5 guests.
- Guests must be accompanied by a OHA Member to take advantage of this offer.